Kangaroo Island Health Retreat has been designed for 6 people to rejuvenate their mind, body and spirit in peaceful surroundings, with organic foods, pure ocean air and filtered rainwater.
Shamrock Lodge caters for 6 people with four single rooms and a large queen bedroom for couples. All rooms have their own private en-suites. It is a purpose-built dwelling for people to comfortably heal their bodies. It is not a hotel or holiday facility.
Rooms are appointed with all linen, warm dressing gown, personal fan, wall panel heater, hairdryer, 2 bath towels and beach towel.
- All single bedrooms have single beds providing much warmer conditions while detoxing. Our Couples room with queen size bed has the same linen and heating.
- The bed linen is comprised of 100% cotton sheets, mattress topper, soft wool knit blanket and cotton doona quilt. All very warm and light providing a comfortable and relaxing sleep with plenty of oxygen flow.
- Cotton and bamboo towels are provided for clean, quick dry conditions.
- Heating is via a wall mounted electric ceramic heater (880 watts). These eco-friendly units provide warm conditions and safe oxygen flow for all bedrooms.
- Each room has large sliding glass doors which overlook superb views of the garden and ocean. The sliding doors allow sunlight and oxygen to circulate through your room during the day.
- Guests can relax in the communal lounge room gazing out at the stunning surrounds. There is a TV, DVD and books for entertainment. The kitchen, lounge and dining have 4 wall mounted electric ceramic heaters (3550 watts).
- Facilities also include a viewing kitchen for all food preparation, a delightful studio overlooking the bay where lectures are conducted, a large outdoor deck for yoga, and sun lounges for relaxation to soak up the picturesque rural scenery.
Other locations around Kangaroo Island that you may like to visit before or after your stay include Kingscote the main town on the island and the closet town to Kingscote airport (KGC) which is 12km away, Penneshaw which has the ferry connection to Cape Jervis and American River.