Kangaroo Island Health Retreat is pleased to announce its affiliation with Salt Health Retreat, located in Ocean Grove, Victoria.
Situated on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula, Salt Health Retreat offers a relaxing coastal environment and pace within easy reach of Melbourne (just over 1 hour drive), two airports (Avalon and Tullamarine) and public transport.
Salt Health Retreat is owned and operated by Sue’s daughter, Dayle McCarthy. Dayle is a qualified nutritionist who has worked extensively with Sue over the years educating clients on how to achieve true vitality and lifelong wellness.
Dayle is the founder, owner and program facilitator of:
- Salt Ocean Grove Health Retreat, 2008-present
- Salt Urban Health Retreat – Melbourne (coming soon)
Sue has been the founder, owner and program facilitator of:
- McCarthy Park Health Retreat, Gidgegannup Western Australia 1980-2000
- McCarthy’s Mountain Retreat, Mole Creek Tasmania 1992-2000
- Kangaroo Island Health Retreat, Emu Bay South Australia 2000-present
Together, their wellbeing program has helped thousands of clients transform their lives with:
- Exceptional weight loss
- Calming of the nervous system
- Elimination of body toxins, cellulite, uric acid, medications, chemicals and fats
- Improved sleeping patterns, breaking insomnia and snoring
- Faster recovery from injury and illness
- Stabilisation of male and female hormones
- Improved circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Honing of the digestive system, increasing absorption
- Higher energy, vitality and fitness
- Greater motivation and enthusiasm to achieve more
Both Retreats offer a comprehensive health rejuvenation program grounded in the same core principles and small group learning. Dayle brings a deep knowledge and understanding of anatomy and nutrition, and has added her own touches to the program in Ocean Grove.
In 2020, Sue will be dividing her time between running programs on Kangaroo Island and assisting Dayle in Ocean Grove.
For more information, please visit the Salt Health Retreat website.